Thursday 25 August 2011

So what am I here for?

My actions and mindset goals:
  1. Be true to myself and fellow 12WBT'ers. No cheating.
  2. Eat clean and where there's an option choose organic local produce. Next to no processed foods, especially diet foods full of artificial crap.
  3. Exercise, exercise, exercise. This is the fun and easy part!
  4. Continue to exercise when I'm busy, overworked, tired and grumpy. No excuses, work does not come first.
My measurable goals:
  1. Drop 4 kgs during the 12 weeks, getting me nicely within the healthy BMI weight range.
  2. Loose centimetres off those thighs and hips. Tone up and get those muscles showing.
  3. Improve fitness tests. 12WBT: all advanced category and at least 1 minute off the 1 km run by the end of the round. Bootcamp benchmarks: 1 minute off benchmark 1, and 30 seconds off benchmark 2. Cobbler Creek trail run: 5 minutes off (without the dogs).
  4. Smash the skipping rope challenge (1000+ skips per week, increasing over the weeks, and challenging the skill level required).
  5. Complete the 12 km of City to Bay running as much of it as I can.
  6. At least four 1000+ calorie Super Saturday Sessions! Acknowledging there are supposed to be 12.
  7. Complete some long-distance (20+ km) walks. This will be a good lead up to next years goals!
  8. Finish the Westpac building stair-run.

No comments:

Post a Comment