Tuesday 13 September 2011

Bloggers Challenge #1

1). Describe yourself in 25 words or less. You can get straight to the point - or bring your creativity into play.
33 year old no longer happy just to wait for things to happen.

2). What brings you to 12wbt? Getting fitter? Losing weight? (Gaining weight??) Are you first timer, a repeat offender??
Losing a bit of weight via a healthy lifestyle, my fitness being challenged, and the lovely friendships and support by all involved. I'm a second timer (round 2, 2011 was my first), and already looking forward to 2012!

3). Why do you blog??
The accountability. I'm the kind of person who needs to write things down to make them real.

4). Who is your biggest inspiration in life and why (doesn't have to be weight loss).
My Mum, because she's no longer here to make the most of her's.

5). What things in life bring you the most joy?
Fun and laughter with friends and family. The simple things really. Sunshine on a winters day, good coffee, great days that never seem to end, productive days when important things get done, getting out in nature and being away from the hustle and bustle.

6). What do you think your greatest challenge is going to be this round?
Being away from a normal routine. I'll be away for work on 4 or 5 occasions lasting 7 - 12 days, and including mine camps with copious buffets tempting me at the end of a long 12 hour day of physical work.

7). What are you most excited about 12wbt?
Reaching my goals and knowing I gave it my absolute best. Party time.

8). And what scares the pants off you?
Failing and not ful-filling my goals because I didn't give it my best.

9). Tell me - right now - today - how do you feel about exercise in no more than 10 words.
Couldn't get through the day without it.

10). Complete this sentence - in 12 weeks time - on the last day of 12wbt I am going to be feeling accomplished and well and truly on the path to a healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment