Tuesday 13 September 2011

Commit to Conquer promise

Following the Commit to Conquer Promise (see From F**ked to Fab)

My Commit to Conquer Promise: 

1). I commit to being (sweet) biscuit free for the 12 weeks of Round 3, 2011. If I do weaken and go back on my word I will make a donation of $10 for every biscuit I scoff to World Vision's Smiles Program :-) that's a chicken and chicken feed to help a family produce nutritious eggs, manure for vegie gardens and offspring to sell for extra income. World Vision's Smiles Program: $10 Chicken and feed. 

2). I commit to being binge free for the 12 weeks of Round 3, 2011. If I do lose my mind and go down the binge-cycle path I will make a donation $50 to World Visions Smiles Program :-) that's a piglet. So fitting! One sow can produce up to 20 babies per year, as well as plenty of natural fertiliser for food gardens. World Vision's Smiles Program: $50 Piglet

No comments:

Post a Comment