Sunday 16 October 2011

Bloggers Challenge #3 - Find the Joy

My sources of JOY:
  • Snow Patrols (or was it Reindeer Section?) song 'You are My Joy' comes straight to mind. I love this song, and it really does bring me joy.
  • A big well deserved, un-interupted sleep-in (and unfortunately this usually happens on a Saturday).
  • A warm bed on a cold night.
  • The warmth of sunshine on a cool day.
  • A breeze of fesh air on a hot stinky summers night.
  • The giggle of a baby without a care in the world.
  • People watching whilst sipping a good coffee.
  • Losing myself in a good novel.
  • The smell of a new born baby.
  • The smile on my dogs faces first thing in the morning, and when I get home from work.
  • The feeling of my efforts being appreciated.
  • Falling asleep quickly, knowing that I've had a productive day.

1 comment: