Sunday 16 October 2011

Bloggers Challenge #4 Reflection of me

1. Describe in 25 words or less (why is it always 25 words) the you that you were before 12wbt.
Easy to say now, but I was lost. I knew the facts of losing weight, of setting goals, and how to go about them. I just didn't think I deserved to get there.

2. Now - who are you now??
Darn straight, don't mess with me, I know what I'm doing, and how I'm going to get there. And along the way, I will find new challenges and get over them without being kicked sideways.

3. What has the hardest been the hardest thing to make habit THIS ROUND?
Consistency, and telling myself that I'm not fat anymore. I'm doing this. I have changed.

4. What has been easier to make habit than you thought it would be?
Ditching the artificial sweetners and processed crap food. Why didn't I do this a long, long time ago!

5. How has your body changed THIS ROUND?
I can feel my muscles, so either less fat, or just better muscle tone.

6. How has your mindset changed this round?
I've realised that I can do this, it's only me who's my worst enemy. And that's a pathetic excuse if I can't get around that one.

7. Finish this sentence "I now know I am strong because ..." I won't take shit from anyone.

8. Finish this sentence "I am proudest of ...." willingness to give up the control of food.

9. Finish this sentence "In 8 more weeks you will see me ...." in Sydney, in a short dress!

10. What word applies to you now - that you never would have used before 12wbt? Healthy. (well I would have used it, but seriously underestimated what it really meant).

No comments:

Post a Comment