Sunday 19 February 2012

Week 1 Wrap-up


In one word, to wrap up the week, shithouse comes to mind!

It's definitely been a week of ups and downs, and it's really only dawned on me in the last few days where my mind has been at.

If you asked me on Wednesday how things were going, I definitely would have come across quite negative. My weight hadn't budged, steady on 69.8 kgs, a massive 2 kg's up since the end of round 3. Un-impressed by the numbers, I frankly couldn't give a shit. I've realised that I've been pretty happy with my weight, or more so, the way I look. I've been a comfortable size 10 for months now, and not stressing over it all. Can't say there's been 'fat days' where I've been sad about it all. So I finally figured that my lack of commitment to the cause (burning 500 cals Monday - Friday, and 1000 on Saturday, as well as eating 1200 cals), come down to just being happy. Seriously why do I need to worry and stress over a few numbers anyway! Well clearly that's an excuse I missed in the pre-season task.

On Friday morning I did my fitness test, and I was pleased to see an improvement in the 1 km run, push-ups (albeit slight improvement), and the sit and reach. Again, further highlighting that I'm pretty fit, and why the hell am I worried about being the heaviest I've been for a while now.

On Saturday night, I followed up the measurements with the photos. Holy bat shit, I can see exactly where those few kg's are sitting. My belly, hips, thighs and butt are all bulging out, even more than my beginning of round 3 photos, let alone where I was at, at the end of round 3!

So, it would seem there is room for improvement. I can't do this on my own, and I need to get my shit together to get me to my goal weight, and size!

Back to eating 1200 clean calories a day, smashing the exercise, with 5 x 500 cal burn days, 1 x 1000 burn day, and what ever else I can get in!

Right, time to over-share to keep me honest about where I'm at!





Mmm I'm reluctant to share, but here goes, week 1 front on photo, clothed you'll be pleased!




No comments:

Post a Comment